March 2010

Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Perfect Jar: The Mason Jar


Mason jars have been my new favorite thing. They remind me of baking soda because their uses are endless! Lately I have been using them to drink out of and I swear they even make my water look fancy. Mason jars add a nice touch to everything with little effort. I was thinking about how many things me and my family have done with mason jars and I had to put them all together into one post. Many of these ideas are referenced on my sister's blog, Melissa's Greetings. She is much better about documenting all of the fabulous crafts that we do in ourspare time.

{Our table at Christmas. The centerpieces are clear mason jars with paper snowflakes in them.}

{My sister made a small mason jar lamp.}

{Centerpieces at my sister's wedding.}

My brother in law even engineered his very own firefly lights and captured them in mason jars! Wisegeek.com has an article on more great uses for mason jars. I also loved this tip from simplyrecipes.com about how many, if not most, blenders can be used with a standard or wide-mouthed mason jar.

Posted By: Nichole

2 comments:


  1. I love this blog so much! I have been using Natural Fringe since so long now and I have never being disappointing with how they turn out because these Natural Fringe are pretty natural looking and especially the Natural Fringe are the best because of how essential looking they are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very informative blog. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. If you want to search for hairstyle like layered hairstyle. If you’re thinking of getting Wavy Hairstyles With Bangs so here we are coming with some good ideas for that

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin